We did our annual trick or treating at Gigi and Papa's house. This year was extra fun as Ava got to go with some very special friends that she has in Papa and Gigi's neighborhood. Jordan (8) and Eliza (6) took Ava under their wings for a super fun night. Aubrey hung in there for a street in a half, but had to get home to something very important.....bed! For some reason I don't have a picture of her full ladybug outfit. She looked so cute in it! Ava picked her costume out all by herself this year. She initially wanted to be a kangaroo, but they didn't have her size. So she chose Scooby Doo. I have to say, she was grinning ear to ear as people would go by her and say "Hi, Scooby Doo!" They kids loved her costume and Ava loved the attention! She would even bark at them at times! I have to say, Papa & Gigi's neighborhood was so fun. Lots of people get into Halloween in their neighborhood with fun decorations and mini haunted houses. This year, Ava really seemed like a big girl as she basically went trick or treating all by herself and I chaperoned.
Ava and Jordan or should I say Scooby and Kitty!
Look how excited Ava is!
Little Ladybug!
Sweet Friends!
Afterwards, I found Ava and Gigi sharing secrets!
She's the best secret keeper I know!
No comments:
Post a Comment