October 3, 2010

Fantastic Fall Family Funday!

Oh, how I love fall! The weather has been absolutely gorgeous and we have been thoroughly enjoying it! We decided to get the Burley out and introduce Aubrey to it! We took the girls for a bike ride at Harry Myers Park. This is their first "sister ride. " I remember when we first purchased the Burley, we decided to get a two seater "just in case" we had another one. So glad we have another sweet lady to fill that second seat. During the ride, Ava had her arm across Aubrey to protect her. It was so sweet and unexpected might I add.
Sisters in the Burley
The driver pulling his princesses in their chariot!
Ava taking Aubrey for a ride!




What child doesn't like puddle jumping?
Little biker babe!

I love family days like this! The girls had a blast and so did we!

No comments:

Post a Comment