October 23, 2010

Same parents, different genes!

It is so funny how the same parents can have completely different children.

Ava sleeps on her back, Aubrey on her stomach.
Ava gets upset when she falls, Aubrey gets right back up.
Ava is a jabber, talking at 7 months. Aubrey hasn't said words and she is almost one.

Case in point. I took pictures the other day of the girls playing.

Here is how Ava plays........all toys are grouped according to subject or  lined up perfectly straight.  

Here is how Aubrey plays, dump everything out and play!

I know Aubrey is too young to put things in a line. But it appears that we have one child who is type A aka a Ava Leigh and one who is type B aka Aubrey Madeline. I love both of these little ladies and seeing how they are fearfully and wonderfully made!

No comments:

Post a Comment