February 11, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Today I thought I would be taking Ava to school for her Valentine's party, but we woke up to a winter wonderland! Ava immediately asked if she could go outside and "play in the snow and build a frosty the snowman". So we put all of our winter gear on and headed outside. I have a cold and am feeling under the weather, but seeing her eyes light up in the snow truly made me feel a little better. Sister Aubrey was in a winter slumber in her swing while we were outside.
With daddy.....

winter wonderland!
One happy girl!
Snowball fight!
Mr. Bay got in on the fun, stopping to
give Ava a kiss!


Winter slumber......


 
Had to take Aubrey out for a second to see her first snow!
We topped off the morning with her first hot chocolate!!!



When daddy got home they quickly built a snowman.....


The completed product.....


The day ended with warm tootsies!
What a beautiful and fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment