February 8, 2010

Miss Wiggles

Baby "sissy" Aubrey turned 3 months old. I can't believe how much she has changed and how time has flown. Anthony and I are enjoying every bit of her. She is a very happy, easy going baby! She loves to coo and giggle. She has the best smile with her sweet chubby cheeks and big, brown, smiling eyes! Speaking of eyes, I have no idea how both of my girls got beautiful, long, black lashes. I understand the black color from daddy, but both of them have long lashes. It must be a little something extra from God! She has the little chubby upper thigh roll.....you know the one that is so cute when you are a baby, but not so much when you are older! She sleeps on her side and loves her paci. She is not the best passenger in the car. I think this is manily because her paci falls out. Once its back in, she is good to go.

She like to watch the TV and Ava play. She is starting to grab her toys and mommy's hair. But one of my favorite things she does is wiggle her body. She will flail her arms and kick her legs in such an uncoordinated fashion.....like she is really trying to figure out her body. Yep, thats our Miss Wiggles. She has managed to coordinate putting her hands together......it is so sweet, like she's holding her own hands. And she can even coordinate putting her hands to her mouth (and even a couple of small toys)! I put shoes on her for the very first time. She kept looking at them with such a perplexed look on her face. It was cracking me up! Already analyzing just like her mommy! Oh, and lets not forget sleeping through the night. This little lady has been sleeping an average of 10 hours a night for over two weeks. Ahhh.....the sweetness of 3 months............ and of sleep!
Holding her hands and putting them in her mouth!

3 month old happy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment