December 25, 2010

Santa came to celebrate Jesus' birthday!

After a very long night of putting together a very beautiful dollhouse, Ava woke up! I got up from the couch to go the the ladies room and she was standing quietly in the hallway. She looked at me and said "Santa didn't come". I told her to walk into the room.....and the first thing she saw was her new play house from Papa & Gigi!

 This little gem took a lot of work....but her reaction was worth it! Check out the bed head!!

 Ava is very in to Scooby Doo. She got the mystery machine and the entire gang!
 Look who decided to join us! Merry Christmas Sissy!

 The girls having a blast in their play house! Sweet sister moment!

Christmas is by far my favorite holiday! The girls make it so special! I love the magic that comes with seeing Christmas through their eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment