December 4, 2010

"Oh Christmas Tree"

After sissy went to bed, Daddy, Mommy and doodlebug decorated the tree. Just typing this posts puts a huge smile on my face! Ava was so excited and this by far, was the best tree decorating experience of my life! Anthony felt this way, too! To see the innocence, pure joy and excitement in Ava made me want to cry. We have a Christmas tree with animal ornaments which we refer to it as the "all things God created" tree. Ava would hang ornaments and exclaim "Look at all the wonderful things God made!" She was squealing in delight! One of the things I love, love about her is how demonstrative she is with her emotions. When she is happy, you know it because she is so vocal and expressive with her feelings! She would break out into song of "Oh Christmas Tree" or a song that she made up herself! I have some awesome video of her made up song. It talks about Jesus' birthday, Rudolph, Mommy, Daddy, Aubrey....full of the things that delight her heart. I wish the pictures fully captured this wonderful moment in time. I hope my memory will be able to hold it for a very long time because it truly makes my heart rejoice! Again, thank you Lord for all the blessings you pour out on our family. And to do it while we celebrate our Savior's birthday.....there are no words.

Tree is up! Ava is saying she loves the tree!

Let the tree decorating begin!

Santa's little helper! Look at the joy on her sweet face!

Posing under the tree! Our very first present, truly!

Can't wait for sissy to join us next year. I will be so looking forward to do this again!




No comments:

Post a Comment