Since I did not blog earlier, I want to share some moments that I will always cherish with our Ava Leigh over the last year. One of my favorite things she said until a couple of months ago was say "hold you" when she wanted us to hold her! I almost wish I didn't teach her proper english as it was so endearing when she said it. Warning: Lots of pictures....but like all proud mommas, I have so many favorites! I did manage to skip Christmas and her birthday as there were way too many to choose from! Enjoy!
Fun at the spray park!
First cake baking & tasting with mommy!
First movie!
First time at Fossil Rim!
First train ride in East Texas!
First pig tails!
First night in her big girl bed!
First day of "school" aka MDO!
Sitting pretty at church!
First time baking cookies for Santa!
First make-up application!
First time playing dress up with Mr. Bay (notice the panties on her neck.....she LOVES to do this!)
I love all of the "firsts" and look forward to experiencing many more with our girls! Ava, my greatest hope for you is that you will fully know that you are a princess of the Highest King.......and that alone will always be enough! May you love Him with all your heart all your life! Happy Birthday Ava Leigh!
P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S.! Love all the pictures!Thanks for sharing. What a sweetie pie! Happy birthday Miss Ava!
ReplyDelete