Ava is quite the daddy's girl. If we are having a normal husband/wife discussion she will often say to me "mommy, you have to be quiet; you can't talk to daddy like that." What in the world? Where does she get this stuff? She has never said this same statement to daddy to defend mommy. Which brings me to today.
Anthony and I were working out on the stability balls. We have two of them. One is larger, which is the one I was working on, and one is smaller. I got up to do something and when I turned around, daddy had got my ball. I asked him "What are you doing?" with a smile (the bigger ball fits our height better, so we both prefer it). Ava replied "You have to share your ball with daddy. You can have the white ball, mommy (the smaller one). We all have to share our toys."
What do you say to that? I grinned at daddy and said to Ava, "you are absolutely right!" Who needs boys to balance out the house? I have a feeling I am in for it! I better work on Aubrey now to craft her to be a mommy's girl. But if not, that's okay. The fact that shes a daddy's girl actually makes my heart smile. After all, I was the first "girl" who fell for him, so I understand why she feels this way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment