September 5, 2010

Labor Day Fun!

Saturday we woke up to the most gorgeous weather. We had to go outside and enjoy it! Daddy got the kite and I got the wagon out to take the girls for a spin! This was Aubrey's first time in the wagon and to see a kite. She was mesmerized by it!
 
The princess is here! Well actually she told us she was a king!
First wagon ride as sisters!
Mesmerized by the kite....would love to know what she is thinking!

Bay got in on the fun by hunting down the kite.....I think he felt like a young dog and was so proud of himself when he "caught" it! Anthony was actually reeling the kite in. We also enjoyed a little playground time!


This was a great morning and awesome start to Labor Day fun! I love my family and feel blessed beyond measure
Whew! These two are worn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment