Yesterday I turned thirty four!!! When I came home from work on Friday, Ava greeted me with a handmade card & cake that she made with assistance from sweet Kristin! She also gave me a green ball as a present. Then she told me she was going to buy me a pillow pet with money from her piggy bank. Sweet little gift giver! This was the first year that Ava understood what my birthday was and it was so sweet to see her celebrate it with us!
Reading my love letter....Ava is a little bored!
Sunshine woke up for the festivities!
Coffee in bed with Doodlebug and Sunshine.
Really, does life get any better?
We went to dinner at Bin 303 with some great friends and it was a wonderful evening.
Really, does life get any better?
We went to dinner at Bin 303 with some great friends and it was a wonderful evening.
Me & my HOT DATE!!!!
Kathy, Jill, Me, Kristi & Cindy
On Sunday we had a great lunch with Harmony and Pepaw that was kid free since the girls stayed the night with my parents. When I went to pick up the girls, Ava had gotten me a birthday balloon, cupcakes and a beautiful flower arrangement in a pumpkin container. Papa drove her to the store to pick it out and she somehow convinced Papa to get her and Aubrey a toy, too!
Thirty four is off to a great start! I have to say my thirty's have been better than my twenties. I am not sure if it is because I am a little more comfortable in life.......but I am pretty sure it is because instead of 1 great love that I had in my twenties, I now have 3 great loves to share life with in my thirties!
God is so good!
Happy Birthday!!!
ReplyDelete