- Sitting up independently.
- Making circles while on her tummy and leaning and reaching towards things. I feel mobility will be any day now.
- She officially has her first two teeth. They came in together on the bottom.
- Eating all types of fruit and veggies. She also is working on juice in the cup. She loves it....all 16lbs of her!
- She is really into toys and playtime. Especially things that light up.
- Putting everything and anything into her mouth. Ava never did this (seriously), so this is a new experience!
- Holding her own bottle and paci like a champ!
- Laughing at her sister and watching her every move. Ava has even taken to the big sister role. Every time Aubrey wakes up for her nap, she goes in there and stands on her crib and entertains her until I get in there. One day I will get this on video!
- She has found her voice. The other day she was yelling at the top of her lungs just to hear herself. I was so shocked. Who is this loud baby? Also, if she wants something and we take it away or Ava takes it away, she will let out some grunts or cries to let you know she is not happy about it. Yes, she is a Diesch.
- Smiling all the time! Little Miss Sunshine is the happiest and easy going baby. I am enjoying it while I can, because one day she will be two!!!
June 5, 2010
Our 7 Month Old
Aubrey turned 7 months old! I missed her 6 months post, but here is a rundown on what she is doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment