December 13, 2011

Pre-K Christmas Party

I was able to go to Ava's Pre-K Christmas party this year! It is times like this that I am so grateful to work part time. Ava loves her class this year, including her teachers Mrs. Gatton and Mrs. Gray. They are precious ladies and I am so grateful she was able to be in their class. The party started out with entertainment; 3 songs from the class: "Away in a Manager, Jingle Bells and We Wish You A Merry Christmas"! Ava was so into the songs, doing all the hand motions. We played Christmas bingo and had a book swap. I love the book Ava got this year. I think it is one of my favorites! Ava was able to decorate her own Christmas tree and eat yummy treat. Ava also made the most precious tile for Anthony and I. The tree is her footprint, the snowman is her handprint and her teachers said she did most of the little details. How cute is this? I love it!!!!


Singing away in a Manager....the little lord Jesus laid down his sweet head!

"We wish you a Merry Christmas"

Christmas Bingo!

Every year the exchange books....love, love, love this one that she got this year!

Decorating Christmas trees!

Enjoying the fruits of her labor!

Mrs. Gatton and Mrs. Gray
I am so grateful for these wonderful ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment