February 14, 2011

Skiing Anyone?


Anthony and I took our very first snow skiing trip to Breckenridge, Colorado with some dear friends! Megan found us a fabulous condo right off of the gondola and the scenery was breathtaking. After a day of ski school, Anthony and I figured out how to "power wedge" down a green, including performing S turns. It was fun to learn something new, but I decided that skiing was a lot of work!



 

THE WEDGE
 
Check out that form!

That night, we had a beautiful sleigh ride in the mountains, overlooking the city of Breckenridge. The next day I did a little shopping, while Anthony took to the greens (and even a blue) with the gang. He did great!!!


 


On Saturday, I decided I would give skiing the old college try (again).
On one of the greens
Same green run with sun in our eyes
After a successful run down a green mountain, I asked Anthony if we could call it a day and go shopping for the girls! We also took some time out to go snow tubing which was so much fun!!!



I love the scenery, but I am DEFINITELY a beach girl. The company was awesome and I am glad we go the opportunity to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment