November 30, 2010

Tis the Season

The birthday celebration for Jesus has officially begun. Harmony was in a cleaning mood and gave Ava a lot of her Christmas decorations. Thanks to Harmony, Ava got her very own tree this year. She decided she wanted it in the playroom. The lights are very nostalgic.....looney tunes lights from when Anthony was a kid. Additionally, most of the decorations are from when Anthony was young including some that he made. Ava thought that was really neat!



Remember this ornament? I made one just like this too! Ava thought it was funny that daddy made Rudolph this way! See the looney tunes lights in the background!

Ava excited about her very own tree!
/> Aubrey woke up from nap to inspect the tree!

I think it's a winner! She was pretty excited about it, too! Mom and Dad bought us our very first Nativity set! I've always wanted one. It is gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment