I have a couple today:
1) Ava asked me if I could take Aubrey back to the store and get a brother like Alex instead. I explained to her that Aubrey follows her everywhere because she loves her and they will be best friends forever. She decided she wanted to keep her sister.
2) She was getting disciplined by daddy at the dinner table and to try and make a point, daddy slammed down is fist on the table to get her attention. In return, Ava slammed her fist on the table. I ruined it by busting out laughing....I could not contain myself!
3) The refrigerator is officially called the "foodgerator". Makes sense to me!
Aubrey climbed up the two stairs in the playroom and did the monkey climb up my legs today!
Today we painted a birdhouse, went to playgroup and baked cupcakes. I love my days off with my doodlebug and sunshine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment